SAN JOSE, Calif. – San Jose State Athletics releases administration restructuring, announced by director of athletics Jeff Konya Wednesday. Rob Clark will serve as Assistant Deputy General Manager, Assistant Athletic Directors Scott MacDonald (PR and content strategy) and Eileen Daley (Internal Ops/SWA) will join Clark on the Executive Leadership Team along with Senior Associate Athletic Directors Kristen Kelly (Compliance) and Blake Sasaki (DEI and Community Relations) and associated AD Marie Quintanar (Human ressources).
“Our mission to Spartans is to provide a cutting-edge experience for student-athletes and foster an environment that creates champions in the classroom, in competition and in the community,” Konya said. “This reorganization gives us the opportunity to align key tasks and responsibilities with The Charge, particularly in the DEI space. We are excited to increase our efficiency.”
Directorate of Athletics
- Senior Deputy DA Rob Clark oversee all revenue generation, fundraising, ticketing and sponsorships under One Spartan Nation; Will be sports administrator for football, gymnastics and men’s golf
- assistant DA Scott MacDonald oversee communications, marketing and outreach; Will serve as sports administrator for baseball, football (high school), beach volleyball, volleyball and women’s golf
- assistant DA Eileen Daley oversee student services, including academics, sports medicine, and strength and conditioning; Will take care of the sports supervision of women’s basketball, men’s soccer and softball
- AD Senior Deputy Blake Sasaki focus on campus relations as well as department-wide infusion of DEI and facility oversight; Will serve as Sport Administrator for Men’s Basketball, Cross Country/Track and Field, Women’s Soccer and Women’s Tennis
- AD Senior Deputy Kristen Kelly execute a comprehensive compliance plan for the organization; She will act as Sport Administrator for Women’s Swimming and Diving, Men’s and Women’s Water Polo.
- Associate AD Marie Quintanar will continue to have exceptional support for the organization in human resources
- Dominique Urrutia will be upgraded to AD Assistant for Premium Sieges and Development, Nate Olson advances to the AD assistant for annual donations and Garrett Ton will serve as the new AD Assistant for facilities and events for the Spartans
One city, one Spartan nation! #SpartanUp