CNH Industrial announced a new strategic structure that is integral to the company’s transition to an organization that will be a leader in the agriculture and construction sectors following the spin-off of Iveco Group.
This organization aims to achieve key strategic goals, all of which align with CNH Industrial’s vision: to sustainably advance the noble work of global agriculture and construction workers.
“We are implementing a new organizational structure and strengthening our management team to focus more on customers and dealers, improve productivity and accelerate profitable growth,” said Scott Wine, CEO of CNH Industrial. .
“This new structure promotes agility, eliminates unnecessary bureaucracy and promotes clear accountability as we execute on our strategic priorities and create value for our stakeholders.”
A new organizational model
CNH Industrial is committed to providing the highest ethical standards and supporting its dealers and customers through a diverse and inclusive workforce, advanced technology, exceptional safety and quality, and unparalleled innovation, a said the company.
This structure adopts a lean and agile business approach and defines clear responsibility. It includes the complete list of appointments to the leadership team (SLT).
The CEO oversees three Global Business Units (GBUs), which are responsible for growing their businesses in a profitable and sustainable manner:
- Agriculture – Derek Neilson, President
- Construction – Stefano Pampalone, President
- Financial services – Oddone Incisa, President
The following areas, reporting to the CEO, are integrated into the GBUs, driving strategic growth by quickly identifying, building and deploying relevant solutions:
- North America – Brad Crews, President
- Europe, Middle East and Africa – Carlo Alberto Sisto, President
- Latin America – Vilmar Fistarol, President
- Asia-Pacific – Chun Woytera, President
- Digital and Precision – Parag Garg, Digital Director
- Technology and Quality – Jay Iyengar, Director of Technology and Quality
- Supply Chain – Tom Verbaeten, Director of Supply Chain
- CNH Industrial’s Business System – Scott Moran, CNH Industrial’s Business System Manager
- Finance – Oddone Incisa, Chief Financial Officer
- Human Resources – Kevin Barr, Director of Human Resources
- IT – Marc Kermisch, Chief Information Officer
- Legal and Compliance – Roberto Russo, Legal and Compliance Director
Operating globally in direct support of the CEO and the effective execution of GBUs and corporate regions are the following functions of corporate staff:
- Diversity and Inclusion, Sustainability and Transformation – Kelly Tolbert, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Sustainability and Transformation
- Corporate Development – Michele Lombardi, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- Internal Audit – Carlo De Bernardi, Senior Vice President of Internal Audit
- Communications – Laura Overall, Senior Vice President of Communications
“Our new, streamlined structure will drive better results by empowering front-line managers, accelerating decision-making across our organization, and holding us accountable to our customers,” Wine said. “I would like to congratulate the entire SLT on their appointments and thank them for their strong leadership. Their deep knowledge and diverse experience qualifies them as a core group to move us forward. With their guidance and our state customer-centric mindset and structure, we are positioned to compete and win in our vast global agricultural and construction equipment markets.”